What's Next? Consulting Services, LLC provides individuals, families and organizations with accurate, empirical, objective and personalized data and information to help guide college and career decisions.
- A high school student?
- A parent?
- Not sure which career is best for you?
- Looking to change careers?
- Considering college for the first time?
Call, email or text now to schedule your FREE 15 minute phone consultation.
Backed by 15 years of experience in higher education and economic statistics, we provide you with information about educational opportunities and/or jobs in your desired area of residence. We provide labor market data and projections for those jobs and connect you with the information you need to achieve your goals.
- Did you know the average family spends $28,000/year on education?
- Did you know the average individual has $32,731 in student loan debt?
- Nearly 2/3rds of individuals with at least a four-year degree regret some aspect of their education.
Second to a mortgage, education is the largest investment you will make. You wouldn't purchase a home without a home inspection, would you? So, why spend thousands on education without all of the information?
Get the facts. Let us help you.
- College/University matching - get matched with colleges and Universities based on your skills, career interests, financial status and desired student loan debt.
- Scholarship/Aid consulting - obtain essential financial aid and scholarship information for your college or University of choice.
- Career/Interest Assessments- not sure what career is best for you? Take our skills and interest assessments and receive a realistic career options portfolio tailored to you.
- Re-training support - looking to change careers? Looking for greater fulfillment? Receive a re-training portfolio tailored to your needs.
- Economic reports - currently attending college? New to the job market? Receive an economic outlook report for your chosen profession to see what the realities are after graduation.